Five vehiches were selected as the “Pro’s Pick” at the recent National Street Rod Association’s Southeast Street Rod Nationals East at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, Florida.
Award winners were:
- 1955 Chevrolet Nomad owned by Bob Birchmeier of New Port Richey, Florida;
- 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air owned by Jay Bribble of Sanibel, Florida;
- 1932 Ford 3 Window owned by Frank Tetro of Melbourne, Florida;
- 1965 Chevrolet Biscayne owned by Curt Gosman of Parrish, Florida;
- 1947 Buick Super Convertible owned by Dale Turner of Canal Winchester, Ohio.
Each winner received a trophy designed by Classic Instruments.