Five cars earned the Classic Instruments “Pro’s Pick” awards at the 23rd annual Northeast Street Rod Nationals, the National Street Rod Association’s final 2016 event, which was held Burlington, Vermont.
- 1934 Chevrolet – Shown by Pete and Margaret Schmid from Craryville, New York
- 1956 Chevrolet pickup – Shown by Paul and Joann Babcock from Rock Tavern, New York
- 1955 Chevrolet – Shown by Rick and Marcia Kramer from Port Kent, New York
- 1938 Ford – Shown by Dick and Gloria Nilsson from South Hampton, New York
- 1940 Willys – Shown by Donald & Cindy Johnson from Barnegat, New Jersey
The NSRA also presented Ron Chopp, from Cumberland, Maine, and owner of a 1931 Chrysler Imperial, the COMP Cams “FAST Revolution Award” at the Northeast event.
Vehicles awarded “Pro’s Pick” at the Street Rod Nationals North in Kalamazoo, Michigan, included a 1932 Ford Hi Boy Roadster, a 1961 Chevrolet Impala, a 1932 Ford Sedan, a 1962 Corvette, and a 1932 Ford Roadster.
The 2017 NSRA show schedule begins with the Southeast Street Rod Nationals, March 31-April 1 at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa.