Land Rover has launched its Heritage Driving Experience program at its new customer test facility in Fen End in England’s West Midlands.
“For the first time, customers can experience Land Rover’s rich heritage through driving vehicles from the Series I that started the legend in 1948, to famous military vehicles such as the 101 Forward Control transporter and the iconic classic Range Rover on and off-road at a new customer facility in the heart of the UK,” the company said in its news release.
Prices range from £40 to £250, or approximately $65 to $385, depending on the duration and the vehicle. Members of the Land Rover Experience driving team will provide instruction, vehicle details and historical anecdotes to enhance the customer experience.
- Ride in a vintage vehicle driven by a Land Rover Experience instructor (£40),
- Drive a Series I, II or III Land Rover and then a modern Defender to see who the DNA has been carried on through history (£85),
- Drive an original series Land Rover, a classic Range Rover or the 101 Forward Control, a transporter designed for the British Army (£90),
- Range Rover Then & Now includes driving a classic Range Rover and the 2015 version, both on and off-road (£125)
- Land Rover – The Collection includes driving all key models of the brand’s history from the late 1940s to contemporary SUVs (£250)