Want to work for one of the fastest-growing companies in the classic car industry? ClassicCars.com is looking for experienced professionals who are passionate about classic cars. Help us build the world’s most vibrant online collector car marketplace while working in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment where the opportunities are many and the rewards are great.
All positions are full-time in our Phoenix, Arizona headquarters unless otherwise specified.
Do you have what it takes?
CSS / Web Developer
ClassicCars.com is a specialty internet marketing and merchandising company specializing in classic cars, antique cars, and muscle cars. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful setting of the Foothills of Ahwatukee, Arizona. We are passionate about classic cars and we work hard to assist our community of fellow enthusiasts. Every month, we support over 2.5 million classic car lovers as they purchase, sell, restore, and maintain their prized possessions, using the information and tools featured on our best-in-class automotive marketplace. In 2015, ClassicCars.com was recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in America, with inclusion in the ‘Inc. 5000’ list.
ClassicCars.com is seeking an experienced front end developer to develop our publicly facing worldwide website. As a CSS and HTML expert, you will help to build custom themes, landing pages, and user flows to help our websites meet marketing and user experience goals.
- Deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Work closely with the Marketing team to find solutions to their problems and needs through the website
- Commitment to testing work and ensuring
- Act as an advocate for the customer experience and show a commitment to achieving customer satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date on emerging web and mobile technologies
- Experience themeing a Bootstrap framework
- Experience working in Adobe Create Cloud applications, including Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience developing wireframes and prototypes based on industry UX and UI best practices
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- An eye for visual and usability design practices
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Angular, and MVC
- Graphic design experience
- Experience using tools such as Browser Stack to identify any issues in testing process
- – FT salaried position – DOE
- – 10 days PTO and 7 paid holidays per year
- – Normal hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- – Company supplemented health benefits & life insurance
- – Real opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career
- – A great team environment with supportive co-workers
If you think you have what it takes to join our team here at ClassicCars.com send your resume, salary requirements and a cover letter explaining why you you would be a good fit to HR@ClassicCars.com.
Digital Sales Representative
ClassicCars.com company culture is a fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for one amazing, hard-working Digital Sales Representative to join our team. The right candidate will have great communication skills; will be highly motivated, ambitious, energetic and hungry to grow the ClassicCars.com brand.
You must be confident on the phone and able to close new business. You should possess a naturally outgoing, upbeat personality. Knowledge of the collector car market and a passion for advertising sales and digital media is a plus (but not a requirement). This position is primarily responsible for selling digital advertising and sponsorships.
Training on our products and process is provided.
- – Basic computer skills and understanding of database use
- – Personally lead customers through conversations
- – Develop and build relationships with clients
- – Read, and utilize market and advertiser research to develop sales solutions, marketing materials, and promotions
- – Provide feedback to leadership with a view to continually improving the ClassicCars.com brand
- – Establish and monitor key pacing metrics, and conduct frequent pipeline reviews to affectively forecast results
- – Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge / Skills:
- – Be a self-starter who wants to drive your career up
- – Excellent time management and organization skills
- – Superior Internet/Digital knowledge and selling skills.
- – Working knowledge of Salesforce desired (but not required)
- – Superior communication skills required (verbal and written).
Education / Experience:
- – A four-year degree preferred.
- – A minimum of two years sales experience desirable (but not required), preferably in an internet/digital environment (Classic.Cars.com will train for the right person).
- – Must be able to identify and diagnose issues to ensure achievement of goals.
ClassicCars.com is the world’s largest provider of classic car marketing services bringing buyers and sellers together. Our car community reaches more than 2.5 million car enthusiasts a month and focuses on everything the classic car buyer, seller and owner needs. ClassicCars.com is transforming the collector car buying and selling experience through strategic technology development, superior personal customer service and innovative products and services. We are setting the pace for the online marketplace by connecting buyers and sellers and establishing the largest community of collectors and enthusiasts.
Local candidates only. Send resume and salary requirement to ClassicCars.com HR Department.