If you stop and think about it, a lot has happened within the classic car world during the past dozen months.
The staff here at Classic Car News are sharing our annual countdown of what we consider to be the top 10 collector car stories of the year 2015.
TOP STORIES FROM 2015 COUNTDOWN
- Number 1: Sold! A piece of RM goes to Sotheby’s
- Number 2: Keno Brothers launch their own classic car auction company
- Number 3: Generational shift of car collectors
- Number 4: Cashing in on private collections
- Number 5: Skydome, Petersen reopen
- Number 6: Edison concours, new auctions join the classic car calendar
- Number 7: Staying the course in Monterey
- Number 8: Automobilia market booms
- Number 9: What’s hot, and what’s not
- Number 10: Big Changes at Barrett-Jackson
- 2015 top stories: Our annual look back at the last 12 months in the collector car world